[etni] Count that day lost

  • From: "LV" <mv5u@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 21:08:08 +0300

If you have any worksheets for the poem Count that Day Lost for a  4 point
class and are willing to share, I will  be happy to use in case they are
suitable for my class.

 Also,  my colleagues and I would like to teach the poem Wealth in our good
and weak classes. It is in the book Celebrating Literature 3. Unfortunately,
we do not have the teacher's guide. Would it be too much to ask you guys to
scan the relevant pages from the teacher's  guide? I know it is much work at
this time of the year, but if it is possible, we will be thankful

Thanks

Lea

** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/