[etni] Computer request by I. Mustafa Gotten

  • From: Barry Silverberg <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 19:02:16 +0200

Dear Etni,
I'm glad to see that most of you made it thru the change in year.  I got to see
a lot of you at the recent wonderful Etai Conference, which was for me a lot of
fun.

I have a question about forms.  No, not the ones we have to fill in for our LD
(ie. Lovely Darling) students.

(Q: Do LD teachers get extra time to fill in the forms and if so, who fills out
the forms for the teachers?)

    In the good old days of Windows 95, there was something called INSERT FORM
, which put in little check boxes in the text.  Does anybody know how this is
done today?  the HELP wouldn't.  Help, that is.

I can fake it with little squares from insert shapes,  but  I'd like somebody
to remind me how to get to the real thing in Word 2010.

                                                                    (signed)
I Mustafa Gotten