[etni] Computer Technician department

  • From: Barry Silverberg <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 08:40:34 +0200

Hi gang: Here's my latest woe:
I got an E mail message from  a friend who sent it from Facebook.

I've never seen that before, and I thought, cool, I can respond directly thru
e-mail, nahon?

So after writing about a page of personal stuff and appending an attachment or
two, the cursor started flickering wildly; the Outlook Express crashed and my
letter disappeared, just as I was about to send.

The whole thing repeats itself 20 minutes later.

So I ask:

Is there some kind of F book limit in replying to F book thru E mail ?  Smaller
messages with attachments got thru.

??

Barry

COMING SOON:  AN EXPOSE OF COMPUTER SCAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

** post to list - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** help - ask@xxxxxxxx
** David Lloyd: ETNI founder & manager
   http://david.greenlloyd.com