[etni] Can you help me with my Englsh day?

  • From: Barry Silverberg and family <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 21:36:48 +0200

Dear Etni community,

Long time no see.

Especially because Netvision now blocks all my etni mail and i have to run to
Freelists every few days.

Anyway, maybe somebody has an idea for me:

    Our school is doing an English day on the subject of Travel abroad.  I
promised to bring some clips from movies filmed in foreign parts.  Can you give
me the names of movies that take place in Argentina or Spain and would be found
in a video store?

    Does anyone know about school projects on these countries that others have
done?

    Finally, If anyone is familiar with modern singers or, top hits or pop
stars from these countries please let me know.

    As always, thank you all.

    Barry