[etni] Call for Articles - ETAI Forum Winter 2009

  • From: ETAI Forum <etaiforum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ETNI <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 00:50:07 +0300

ETAI Members: We Need You!

*Call for articles!*

      The deadline for the *Winter 2009* edition is *October 20th, 2009*.  Make
your voice heard!

    Submit all contributions as WORD (.doc) documents as an attachment to an
e-mail. The name of the document should be your family name and the title of
the article, or part of it: i.e. Jones_callforarticles.   Article length
should be no longer than 2,500 words but if your article is longer, please
try not to exceed 4,000 words.

     Please try to keep the language non-sexist and use they instead of
he/she.

     We are interested in publishing references, but these should be
included within the text.  References should be written out in APA style.  You
can find this in the "OWL Handouts" put out by Purdue University ?
http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.<http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/>

     If you have a photo of yourself, or any other attractive visual
material, like cartoons, we would be interested in receiving this.

     At the end of the text, please include brief biodata about your
professional life, including where you teach and any other significant
information.  Please include your e-mail address.

     You must be a member of ETAI to publish in the ETAI Forum.  To become a
member or renew your membership call Marna Snyder, ETAI Office Director,
Tel:  02-500-1844, etaioffice@xxxxxxxxxx  Or visit the ETAI website to
download a membership form, http://www.etai.org.il/.

Please submit your contributions to: etaiforum@xxxxxxxxxx

--