[etni] Blog around the Clog

  • From: Barry Silverberg <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 22:57:58 +0200

Dear Everybody,
Some are born bloggers and some have bloghood thrust upon them.

I am taking part in the British Council Blogathon.  Feel free to climb up my
posts

add a comment and generally make yourselves felt.

http://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/blogs/barrisilverberg

Personally I  don't know how you can get in without a password, but the BC
people said I should do this.

Here's another thing you can help out with.  I want to put together a
collection of nostalgic yearning for the old Windows like 95, when you couldn't
do as much, but the program did what you told it to do.

Can you think of some operations that were easier under the old Windows?

Stay Tuned.

Barry Silverber                      g