[etni] Re: Bari and her pupils....

  • From: Yisrael and Batya Medad <ybmedad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, nirenber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 17:51:00 +0200

At 19:09 21/11/03 +0200, sarag wrote:
>   Why did you decide that 5 pointers should do C in 10th grade, if it isn't
>a part of the 5 point exam?
>and
>How are you preparing 3 point 10th graders for both A and B in one year?
>How many hours a week do you have with them? Can they all read(no
>non-readers)?

Unless students are only studying until the end of the 10th or 11th grade,
they shouldn't do A and B in the  10th grade.  If they can pass those tests
in the 10th, they should be doing 4 points, or C, D, E as now known, and
they can start in the 11th grade.

Our big problem is the lack of sample tests needed for matkonot which would
help us decide the level.

Batya