[etni] Re: Bagrut in 11th grade

  • From: "Haber Barry" <barryhaber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steiner1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, shirizh@xxxxxxxxx, etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 07:31:22 +0000

A run-off question then remains. With or without a tsiyun bet sefri if the
test is taken over again? I would think that there is no school grade given
the second time round, but I'd like clarification on this. If I'm right,
then this would hold true even next year with any of the modulars retaken by
pupils to improve their grades.
Barry Haber