[etni] Back To Work?

  • From: Stephen Lyons <lennylyons16@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 13:45:22 +0000 (GMT)

Since this morning's announcement I've been pondering what I'm meant to do next?

  Am I expected to contact my school to find out if they're open over the
Chanukah period?
  If so, and I'm requested to teach, who's going to look after my children as
their Gun Hova is on holiday?
  And who's going to re-inberse me for the holiday I've booked and paid for
which was planned months ago?
  And when I'm forced to go back on the 13th December, I know it will be the
same old problems with over 42 students in some classes.

  As a teacher who's prepared to continue the fight for justice and fair
working conditions, alone I can't do much but together as a unit, we can.

  So suggestions are requested. What can we do?