[etni] B 2 ACH -- CUD from Barry S

  • From: Barry Silverberg <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 16:15:44 +0200

Did you get it?  B 2 ach  CUD is cell phone lingo for ×?×?×?×? ס×?×?×?×?.
This is the kind of insurance policy that gives you an unlimited number of
years with some poor girl from Thailand to push you around in your wheel chair
( or ride around town on one of those electric pushcarts. or, possibly, your
spouse gets the pushcart and you push the daisies.)  Every few weeks, these
incredibly annoying salespeople call up to sell me such insurance, and pretend
to be aghast at the fact that I just have regular Kupat Holim Mooshlam, and
Bituach Siudee for a few years only.
Well, maybe we have more coverage; I have to dig thru a mountain of junk mail
since Lebanon War I to find it; while the agent is waiting on the phone, I'd
like to hear from you supportive English teacher types:  What coverage to you
have, if it's not too personal a question.  ( you could always answer with your
head in a box.)

Well, that's it for today.

Bagrut marking is coming up, and i have to rev up for it. . .

In view of the comments about the relatively confused levels of the different
Bagrut exams, I'm thinking of a

poem where the people making the exams chant around a caudldron in the manner
of Macbeth's witches.

Any helpful ideas?

Barry S

** post to list - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx