[etni] Announcing BOOKWORM! - Israel's very own book club for kids

  • From: "Deborah Berzan" <deborahberzan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:47:55 +0200

We've just launched BOOKWORM!, a new book club for kids who love great books,
for teachers who want to encourage their students to read in English, and for
parents who want to save money... We wanted to let the ETNI community know how
it works.
Every month, we prepare BOOKWORM! fliers with that month's SALE items -
prizewinning, bestselling titles for kids between the ages of 1-17. Teachers
who are interested will receive copies of the flier to hand out to their
students, and can recommend the titles that they think are suitable . Students
or their parents order directly from BOOKWORM!, either by phone, by mail or by
e-mail, with payment via check or credit card. The students get great books, at
great prices, delivered right to their door!

BOOKWORM! is brought to you jointly by Wiz Kids and Lexicon International
Children's Books. To receive fliers for your students, call Deborah at Wiz Kids
09-746-4224 or Eitan at Lexicon 054-491-515 and sign up now!