[etni] Afula conference and onward

  • From: Mitzi Geffen <mitzi100@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 20:19:52 +0200

From all reports, anyone who missed the ETAI mini-conferece in Afula missed
a wonderful enriching afternoon, complete with veteran and first-time
presenters, who we hope will join us in future conferences. Congratulations
to Jennifer Spigelman and Sarah Cove and all those who helped organize the
conference. I'm sure the 95 teachers who attended greatly appreciated your
efforts, as we do!
Next up, Beer Sheva on December 5th. If you missed the deadline for sending
in your proposal for a presentation, there are still a few days before we
begin to finalize the program. The form can be found on the ETAI site
http://www.etai.org.il/  .  We look forward to hearing from you.

            All the best,
                 Mitzi Geffen
                 ETAI Chair