[etni] A special meeting at ETAI: A Symposium on Scholarship

  • From: Valerie Jakar <vsjakar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 13:03:40 +0300

If you are studying for a further degree, or considering studying again,
you may be interested in a session that will be held at *ETAI National
Conference, *  on July 3rd, (15.30 - 16.15).   In the  *Symposium on
Scholarship  *people who are currently in doctoral programs , or who have,
thankfully, completed their doctoral studies,  are encouraged to join
 Karen Guth, Orit Elgavi-Hershler,  Julia Shlam-Salman, Channah Persoff  and
Hanne Juel Solomon  who will  talk  about their experiences, past and
present, and their topics of interest.
 Join  us to learn about the challenges and rewards of pursuing a higher
degree, and add to  the community knowledge-base by sharing your
dissertation topics, your concerns, or  your ideas for future study.
If you are considering being with us, contact me, vsjakar@xxxxxxxxx, so
that we can include you in the discussion.
See you there.   VSJ

Valerie.S.Jakar, PhD
Jerusalem, Israel

Mahatma Gandhi said, "I do not want my house to be walled in on all sides
and my windows to be stuffed. I want the culture of all lands to be blown
about my house as freely as possible. But I refuse to be blown off my feet
by any."

** post to list - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** help - ask@xxxxxxxx
** David Lloyd: ETNI founder & manager