[etni] Re: 8th grade Meitzav - feedback

  • From: Amanda <amandacaplan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "marlenegay@xxxxxxxxx" <marlenegay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 19:26:04 +0200

Listening comprehension tasks from previous years are available on the RAMA
site. Therefore all classes can use them whether or not the teacher has the
listening file/CD/tape.

One of the good washback effects of the Meitzav is that more schools now teach
access to information from aural texts, just like the Curriculum demands!

Amanda

Sent from my iPad