[etni] 4 or 5 points - more

  • From: "laurie ornstein" <laurenmadeline@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 09:54:37 +0300

Hi All,

  Let me add to this discussion. It's not only passing the written exam but
the literary requirements and project level are different for 5 points. Can
these borderline pupils complete these curriculum requirements, too? All too
many times these are "neglected" as we sadly know. The kids and parents must
know about these considerations as well.

  We always try to push kids up and encourage them to do their best. But not
all good 4 pointers are capable of doing 5 points.

Laurie