[estiv] WC9 2014 in Prague – TRAVEL GRANTS for students and young scientists

  • From: "Valk, J.B.F. van der (Jan)" <j.vandervalk@xxxxx>
  • To: "'estiv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx' (estiv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <estiv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "invitrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <invitrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 11:25:04 +0000

Students and Young Scientists are cordially invited to attend the upcoming 9th
World Congress on Alterna­tives and Animal Use in the Life Sciences, 24–28
August 2014 in Hotel Hilton Prague, Czech Republic http://www.wc9prague.org/, .

Students and Young Scientists (under 30) who wish to apply for travel grant for
the WC9 will need to complete the application form and provide supporting
materials as indicated below
http://www.wc9prague.org/travel-grants/.

Criteria for travel grant:
• Abstract submitted by applicant that was accepted for the WC9
• Nomination and Letter of reference by research advisor
• Enrolled in an undergraduate program of study / in a scientific institution

Items needed in the application:
1. Completed application form
2. Copy of the abstract you submitted for the upcoming WC9
3. Transcript including course enrollment for the current semester /
confirmation of enrolment at a scientific institution

Apply by downloading application form, completing the form and emailing the
form, abstract, nomination letter, letter of reference and transcripts to
wc9.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:wc9.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxx>.

We are looking forward to your applications and we hope to meet you in Prague
in August at WC9 !

With the best regards
Dagmar Jirova and Horst Spielmann
WC9 co-chairs