[estiv] ESTIV Newsletter 32

  • From: Francesca Caloni <francesca.caloni@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: estiv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 12:55:31 +0200

Dear ESTIV members,
In June 2012  I plan to finalize the next issue of the ESTIV Newsletter.
Thank you very much to all of you who already sent me the text.

I would like to remind everyone that I would be grateful to receive also
your latest references of publications, reports and photos from meetings,
your plans for organisation of new events etc.

_For publications, please follow this example:_

Scholz, D., Pöltl D, Genewsky A, Weng M, Waldmann T, Schildknecht S and Leist M (2011) Rapid, complete and large-scale generation of post-mitotic neurons from the human LUHMES cell line. J Neurochem 119 (5), 957-971

I am looking forward to receiving your mail not later than May 15th .
Thank you very much for your collaboration.
Kind regards,
Francesca