[esf-climate] last check before registration

  • From: Judith Dellheim <judith.dellheim@xxxxxx>
  • To: esf-climate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 19:17:31 +0200 (CEST)

Dear all,

Please find our proposal for the activity registration until 10.4..

We want to invite you as speakers and participants.

Follwowing draft for a cross-over workshop on
climate and migration has been prediscussed with people from the migration and from the
climate networks. An introductional text for the workshop is written.

Freedom of Movement and Climate Justice
Two demands in the perspective of global social rights

Three Inputs:
- Complexities in the term of Climate Refugees (N.N.)
- Dams and industrial agriculture, displacement and resistance in
Turkey/Kurdistan (Initiative to Keep Hasankeyf Alive, Turkey)
- Frontex and Desertification in Westafrica - Protest-Caravan to the
World Social Forum to Dakar (transact! Germany/Austria)

Common Cross-over-workshop from axis 5 (migration network) and axis
7 (climate network)
Room for 50 to 100 people
Favourite time: Thursday afternoon

Best regards