[ers] Welcome to CO List from ERS Team

  • From: "Ian Thompson" <ianthompson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 05:18:39 +0800

Dear List Members,

thanks for venturing onto the list to share and discuss curriculum items
related to the use of Curriculum Organiser.

I am the list manager. It is a moderated list at the moment meaning your
posting will go through me before going to the list. It also means that I
will need to get online daily to forward posts so don't be dissappointed if
your post to the list takes a day. Unfortunately lists get clogged up with
spam without moderation. We'll keep working on making it a live list.

Attached: Integrated unit of work in a new format that links to Teacher
Planners. Your feedback is welcome.

Please feel free to exchange your own materials and ideas and seek list
member feedack.

Kind regards and many thanks for subscribing.

Ian Thompson
School Development
B Ed, Dip Ed Prim, WACoT Member

Education Research Solutions