[ergo] Re: rx340 - Jim and Don

  • From: "Don Nelson" <ulformat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ergo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 23:14:35 -0800

Updated and still fails
Cannot get rid of the unconnected window to tt340 --- I have tried resetting
the receivers (your button) as well as remove. Nothing
works....

Yes, in my receiver control program I do sent that leading 0 address, even when
I am not in the multidrop mode. Seems to work! Give
that a try.

Best regards
Don