[erddug] Re: Design the New ERDDUG Logo and Win

  • From: Mark Pearl <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: erddug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 15:40:45 +0200

Yes, but I have sometime to kill now.... Next week = me + hectic

Kind Regards

Mark Pearl

Tel 0027 (0) 11 083 5968 (Jhb)
Tel 0027 (0) 31 813 5968 (Dbn)
Tel 0027 (0) 21 813 5968 (Cpt)
Fax 0027 (0) 86 516 3655
Cell 0027 (0) 82 327 9128

http://www.MaximaSoftware.co.za

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("The intended
recipient(s)") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is
privileged and confidential within the meaning of applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible
and delete the message immediately. The views expressed in this
communication may not necessarily be the views held by Maxima Software.