[erddug] Re: Blog entries and the ERDDUG Mailing List

  • From: Mark Pearl <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: erddug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 10:01:27 +0200

Sorry guys, I am not going to be able to make it this weekend. Something
came up that I can't move.

Kind Regards

Mark Pearl

Tel 0027 (0) 11 083 5968 (Jhb)
Tel 0027 (0) 31 813 5968 (Dbn)
Tel 0027 (0) 21 813 5968 (Cpt)
Fax 0027 (0) 86 516 3655
Cell 0027 (0) 82 327 9128

http://www.MaximaSoftware.co.za

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("The intended
recipient(s)") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is
privileged and confidential within the meaning of applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible
and delete the message immediately. The views expressed in this
communication may not necessarily be the views held by Maxima Software.