[erasingblindness] Re: xlr

  • From: Gmail <blindgeek1989@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: erasingblindness@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 09:07:54 -0400

An xlr plug has to different ends. One end goes into a mixer this end has three
pins sticking out on it. The other end has the same arrangement of pins usually
three but also has a small button like switch (some cables may not come with
this switch) this flat ends goes into a xlr microphone.
Thanks,
Aaron Linson
Indescribable Studios
Being Confident in your ability, not your disability