[entrawa] Environmental Tracers in Water Mailing List (ENTRAWA)

  • From: Matthias Brennwald <matthias.brennwald@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Matthias Brennwald <matthias.brennwald@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 11:58:35 +0100

Dear Colleagues

My colleagues and I recently started the Environmental Tracers in Water
(ENTRAWA) Mailing List as a place to discuss scientific aspects of
environmental tracers in the aquatic environment (surface waters, groundwater,
etc.). This includes application concepts, technical questions concerning field
or lab work, announcements of workshops or projects, job advertisements, etc.

To join the ENTRAWA mailing list or to find out more, look here:
http://homepages.eawag.ch/~brennmat/entrawa.html

Kind regards
Matthias Brennwald

----