[ensu] Innis Herald - Call for submissions!

  • From: "Kristle Calisto-Tavares" <k.calisto.tavares@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ensu Exec" <ensuexec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ensu" <ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:44:37 -0400

FYI

Please note the deadline: September 30.

Regards,

Kristle Calisto-Tavares
Co-President
Environmental Students' Union (ENSU)

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephanie S. [mailto:steffidaft@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 12:36 AM
To: Kristle Calisto-Tavares
Subject: how's this?

Hey ENSU,
This is a call for submissions to the Innis Herald! We would love to be able
to provide a forum from which ALL student groups at Innis College have a
chance to speak and be heard and so we need you to submit something. It
would be wonderful if your article could pertain to the work that your
student society does, but, if this is not possible, anything
environment-related (campaigns, personal gripes, problems with the
city/school/world) would be great.  We would include a by-line with your
name, affiliation and everlasting fame will be at your fingertips. Please
have all submissions sent to innisherald@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:innisherald@xxxxxxxxx>  as attachments by September 30th to make it
into the October issue.
Thanks and if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to drop
us a line.
Cheers,
Stephanie and Corey,
editors-in-chief, Innis Herald