[ensu] Here's a great opportunity to voice YOUR opinion!

  • From: "Kristle Calisto-Tavares" <k.calisto.tavares@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ensu" <ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 14:06:08 -0400

Dear ENSU members,

Independent Weekly Co-Editor, Rueben Schwarz is looking for a keen, informed
individual to draft a piece on why you support Kyoto.  If you're interested
in sharing your opinion and being published, please contact Rueben for
details at iweekly@xxxxxxxxx
The piece (approximately500 words in length) must be completed by Sunday,
October 13th.

Regards,

Kristle Calisto-Tavares
Co-President