[ensu] ENSU Fall Mixer - "Turning over a New Leaf"

  • From: "Kristle Calisto-Tavares" <k.calisto.tavares@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <david.powell@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ensu" <ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<UTERN-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 14:39:23 -0400

Dear ENSU members,

Welcome back! The 2002-03 academic year has begun and the ENSU executive
would like to formally kick-off the school year with our FALL Mixer.  Please
join us from 7 to 11pm at Innis Café on Thursday, September 19th.  [That
would be immediately after the Innis Environmental Studies Program
get-together, for those of you who will attend.] You will have the
opportunity to find out how YOU can get involved in the environmental
communities on and off campus, mingle and socialize, and of course, EAT,
DRINK and BE MERRY!  We have some great events and projects in the works and
encourage you all to take part.  You don't want to miss it!

If you would like to get in touch with us, please do not hesitate to drop us
a line:
Email: utorensu@xxxxxxxx or Telephone: 416/978/1786.  Visit our website at
www.utoronto.ca/envstudy/ensu/

Look forward to seeing you soon!

Regards,

ENSU Exec

P.S. <Flyer is attached> Please circulate.