[emelfm] Re: elm1 download

  • From: Phil aka Philippe-Pierre <covahcat@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 00:14:35 +0200

Florian Zähringer a écrit :

Hi Phil,
Hi Florian
welcome to our little community :)
My pleasure :)
Yes, emelfm-elm is still alive _but_ sort of fallen asleep at the moment
since I'm very busy and won't be able do code anything until July....
we have a new one at .net. Just replace it in the link and you will find
what you've been looking for :-)
Yeah! Now I've downloaded and compiled it. Thanks for the good work, and... ok, we'll wait 'til next summer ;-)
Thanks again for keeping alive such a great file manager, -- hope I will be the one who'll package emelfm-elm 1.0 for Mandriva ;-)
Meanwhile, hola to the little community, see you soon,

--
  Phil

  -- aka Philippe-Pierre <