[EMAS] Re: canvasbacks

  • From: Marilyn Westphal <mjwestph@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bill Steiner <acogbilly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 08:43:28 -0500

Does anyone know why the EMAS website gets stuck in limbo at times?  I see
Bill noticed his original email got stuck a day or two and I posted one
that I had to repost the next day and the original one appeared a couple of
weeks later.
Re Canvasbacks, March and early April are the best times to find them on
area lakes.  They show up on Lake Julian with regularity, especially when
the weather forces migrating birds down.  Ducks are on the move now.
Marilyn

--
Marilyn Westphal
Hendersonville, NC