[EMAS] Woodson Walk

  • From: alan lenk <adlenk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: EMAS Listserv <emas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 19:37:24 +0000 (UTC)

Folks,
A walk around Camp Woodson (eastern Buncombe Co.) revealed some cooperative
warblers and others.  The Black-throated Green and my first-of-year Worm-eating
Warbler were wanting their photos taken, even though the Worm-eating had it's
"hair" in a mess due to gusty wind.   The Blue-gray Gnatcatcher wasn't quite as
vain but nearly so.
Also heard but not seen were Black-and-White and Hooded Warblers and
Blue-headed Vireo, in addition the the more common birds including my first
Hummer of the season.

Alan LenkAsheville