[EMAS] Re: The Dillingham Occupy Movement

  • From: Gwenda Ledbetter <bahpu80@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steiner.audubon@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 10:23:29 -0400

Thanks for the bird housing story,Bill. I have a veery. I haven't seen it
but heard that liquid trill yesterday and was thrilled.
 I thought at first it was a wood thrush then a wood thrush sang at the
same time/. The pollen has me looking at birds
and the world through a water fall of tears. Hearing the veery heartened
me.
Gwenda