[EMAS] Spotting Scope

  • From: Bill Steiner <acogbilly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <emas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 19:53:11 -0400

Charlotte,

I've got a new Nikon 13-30X with a 50mm objective and a good, sturdy tripod.
Angled eyepiece.     But I got a better idea.   I could lend you my Canon 50D
with a 100-400 L Series Lens.   At 400mm, the effective magnification is about
12-14X.   That way, you can watch the nest throught the eyepiece and you could
take a bunch of pics and post them here.  I'm on Chunn'c Cove Road.  Write back
if you are interested in either device.   Or call me at 252-7328.

cheers,   Bill Steiner