[EMAS] Re: Ross' Goose

  • From: Virginia Senechal <vsenechal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "emas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <emas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 20:09:01 -0500

Ross's was still there between 4-5pm, same spot.  It was very hard to see
from the road; I had to make two loops through the entrance before I
spotted it close to the ditch, then walked out in the field to get photos.
Also saw many killdeer (about 25) and one meadowlark in the field at Antler
Village.
Virginia

Photos here <https://picasaweb.google.com/106830005911633082070/MostRecent>