[EMAS] Birds There and at Home

  • From: alan lenk <adlenk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: EMAS <emas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 16:31:17 -0700 (PDT)

A walk around Lake Tomahawk
revealed a few Green-winged Teals and a lone female Ring-necked Duck way out in
the middle of the Lake.  Moving to Lake Susan at Montreat, and
mentioned in an earlier post, were 7 Hooded Megansers, but only one
male.  The highlight of the day was probably a Pine Warbler taking
advantage of my suet feeder at home, in the Riceville Community of
Buncombe County.  I have include some images of what I saw.
Alan Lenk