[ell-i-developers] call for thursday 16.10.2014 12:30-14:00 weekly meeting

  • From: Teemu Hakala <temmi@xxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 10:59:04 +0300

Hello all

         Otaniementie 19B 2nd floor, room A208
         16.10.2014 12:30 - 14:00

From this July on, we have held weekly meetings at EIT OIH on Otaniemi, for
the purpose of keeping a sort of track what's going on in the development.
For some of us that has also been a planning session for next actions, but
as we're mostly a volunteer effort, much has been just observatory.

After being unnecessarily hiding in the closet, we decided to make this weekly
developer meeting properly public for all interested parties.

All are welcome, none are required to be at the meeting. Up until now we have
been roughly ten or so and things have been pretty good. If you haven't taken
part before and would like to join the meeting, please inform me so I know
if I need to reserve a larger room for us.

From now on, these calls are going to happen on the list, and we're planning
on publishing the minutes here as well.

 - t