[ell-i-developers] Serial port

  • From: Teemu Hakala <temmi@xxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 07:43:46 +0200

Hi all

The new fancy switch needs for its initial configuration a serial port with
proper RS-232 levels. As my laptop has no serial ports, I need a bit of help
here.

If you have any device that helps in here, please lend a hand. A laptop with
serial port is good, an USB serial port adapter is good. Anything will do :)

I'll be most of today in OIH but will arrive a bit late in the morning. It is
possible I can find a solution on the way, I'll ask a couple of computer stores
should they happen to have adapters at hand.

If you have something, please drop me a note in email or 044 347 1836.

 - t