[ell-i-developers] Re: Serial Working

  • From: Ivan Raul <supra.material@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 23:23:34 +0200

Dear Pekka.

For some reason this division is partially killing the system:

https://github.com/Ell-i/Runtime/blob/master/stm32/cores/arduelli/Arduino_Serial.h#L61

I removed it, and isolated it on the main.

Inspecting the assembly, AFAIU the routine is jumping to a non-thumb code
section:

 80002dc:    f000 f920     bl    8000520 <____aeabi_uidiv_from_thumb>

080000c4 <__aeabi_uidiv>:

After the division is invoked, the serial  stops working.

I will try tomorrow to understand why this routine is not adequate, or if
you have some experience about the division it would be quite helpful.

Have a good night.

BR, Ivan