[ell-i-developers] Runtime.git feature-coap-wip rebased on master

  • From: Pekka Nikander <pekka.nikander@xxxxxx>
  • To: "ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 08:11:13 +0200

I rebased the feature-coap-wip branch in Runtime.git on the new master that
includes the emulator fixes for Linux.  If you are working on feature-coap-wip,
consider yourself warned, and please rebase your own copy.  I think there are
some more fixes coming to master, so it is quite likely that I'll do another
rebase on feature-coap-wip soon.

--Pekka