[ell-i-developers] About the Arduino developers mailing list

  • From: Pekka Nikander <pekka.nikander@xxxxxx>
  • To: "ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 20:46:24 +0200

Hi all,

I just understood that at least some of you are unaware of the Arduino
developers mailing list:

https://groups.google.com/a/arduino.cc/forum/#!forum/developers

It is a relative high quality list with relatively low volume, with occasional
bursts.

I think it is very educational for those who are working seriously on our
software.  The idea is also to post there once we have our testing framework
working also on the Arduino, to ask people to test, comment, and extend it.
Well worth subscribing to.

--Pekka