[elky] Re: [elky]As Ray's world turns

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 13:11:19 -0700

Are ya sure it wasn't Ray Bradbury's "Something Wicked This Way Comes?" LOL!

I filed the pension paperwork Monday. They (one of whom is an old friend/coworker) told me that I should expect a direct deposit between the 7th and the 10th. Not sayin which month, but you get the picture. My attorney just needs to file the rest of the papers to complete the divorce.

There may be a light at the end of the tunnel that's NOT a freight train. I hope.

Yes, I'm very, very blessed with my sons, daughters-in-law and grandchildren. I'm also hoping that the chain of alcoholism in my family has been broken. So far, so good. Yeah. Lotta gratitude.

On 11/27/2012 10:35 AM, Mary McCarthy wrote:
I'm changing the subject line. Every time I see it I immediately get hit with the theme from Ghostbusters.
/Ray, what Mary said X2.
/
/Dan/
//

Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 09:45:28 -0800
From: printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [elky] Re: Something strange....

congratulations. Ours is not to wonder why. Just accept that the stars are aligning in your favor and cash the (proverbial) check.

Beautiful baby and young lady.  You have a whole lot to be thankful for.