[elky] Re: Weekend [was: Finally! A winter warrior joins my MC family

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 13:41:21 -0600

We are prepared for that. Cindy's family is in the house with us! Mine......
I see once or twice a year at best. It almost always goes to the female
side, in my experience. That is, if you want things to stay happy. And they
are.

Mom is slipping mentally, and it is worrying us. Forgot the dog was outside
a couple times lately. She is not allowed to let him out any more. It will
only get worse from here. I don't expect any help from her siblings when the
trouble really hits. We'll see.