[elky] Re: Waterloo, IA

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 07:20:17 -0400 (EDT)

Great, and Happy B-day Dick.

Smokey Mt Frank

In a message dated 5/12/2012 11:58:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
johncgg@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Just had  to shout out to the list that Jim Dos was able to come over for a
burger and a  brat this afternoon at my Mom's place. Dick's 80th Birthday
is Sunday, and it  was a big party. Lots of people and fun. There were a
couple cool cars and  bikes. Always good to get together in person with another
list member too.

Mom and Dick are doing great. I got to see Brother Dave and their  dogs,
and Brother Jim and his 2 boys. That doesn't happen often either.

Beautiful day, and I really got a sun burn.

We head home about  10 AM tomorrow.

John  Christensen
1984 El Camino "Elkenstein" 350 TBI
NECOA #042 _http://www.myelcamino.net_ (http://www.myelcamino.net/)
1984 El Camino "Elkenstein" 350 TBI
NECOA  #042 _http://www.myelcamino.net_ (http://www.myelcamino.net/)
Saint Charles, IL

Notice we both  have sun glasses, AND reading glasses in our pockets  ;)

JPEG image