[elky] Re: OT: last mid-week Target 550 post for December

  • From: faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 20:40:16 -0500 (EST)

Very cool, Ray.

I like the model cars in this shot:
http://www.target550.com/gallery/82_lost_focus/082_007.jpg

:)

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic |
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 =
http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Remember that fat boy, bring that kid, if you want to see New Year's Eve" ...
Mona Abboud, native/resident of Sleepy Hollow IL ... 'The Pretty Little Dolly'