[elky] Re: [Non] Rib Fest - Naperville, IL

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 09:37:02 -0500

I HAD to rub it in. Although, I scored a lot of points with Cindy, vs.
getting the El Camino done. Sometimes ya just gotta prioritize. Same with
you .... know what I mean? (I know you do)

Still gonna be 150% humidity and 90 something here, so don't feel all
alone.

Our house lost power at 5 AM. Still isn't on. West Chicago (burb just east
of us) was hit really hard with 75 mph winds, and we had a lot of trees
down too. Must be something to do with that.

The store was out of power yesterday from 4-10 PM. The storm was at 11 AM,
but 3 transformers were blown out, and things were blowing up from overload.

Gotta work
JC