[elky] Re: New Camaro

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 08:09:56 -0600

Thanks! It was actually the 5th, but the car (mouse) was on order.

Grandma's still in the slammer. I saw her yesterday on the way to work. They
are trying to get things loosened up, but she has a cold, and it can be
critical to her. So they are watching her and trying to help. Whe is full of
piss and vinegar though. Whee'll make it home from this I think.