[elky] Re: Modular-question

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 14:10:50 EST

My neighborhood also has everything under ground. including a  few
neighbors, fugheddaboudit. D'OH

-Staten Island Frank-

In a message dated 11/25/2009 2:07:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ladams21@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>I've seen a few - but a very few - that took up two lanes  and required a
>bucket truck accompanying them to raise the  wires.
>
>But I usually see that more with industrial equipment,  not homes.

Wires? What  wires?  Only got street lights in the way here.
Every time I go to  other places it reminds me how much nicer it is here
without all those  power lines nailed to dead trees. They move drill rigs
all the time around  Fort Worth with the only issues being the street
lights
in some places.  Most are high enough for most anything to pass  underneath.

Robert Adams

Rules: Please play  nicely with others.

-List members page (text & pic  links):
http://www.myelcamino.net/eclist.htm