[elky] Re: Mirror theft

  • From: jryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:18:00 -0500 (CDT)

I think I'm going to proceed with my phase three surveillance system as
soon as the weather cools off (October).  It's too hot to be in the
garage, much less the attic, now.  I may install motion-sensing lights in
the meantime, which will be easier and not necessarily require attic
access.

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't all out to get you,
but more and more I can't convince myself that "they" *aren't* all out to
get me, you, all of us.