[elky] Re: Laundry room and cat crapper box

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 04:30:21 -0500

Nothing should be out of bounds in the garage.

I have an old laptop out there now, hooked up to my computer with tunes,
just for the garage. if you unplug it, it dies.... the battery is shot and
it has Windows Vista, so it isn't good for much else.

I am ready to hang the heater now. Just need 2 strong guys to lift it in to
position and I'll crank the 3/4" gas unions together . I will work on the
gas line from there. It's already run to the garage, just need to take it a
different route.
JC