[elky] Lake Bonneville

  • From: rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 17:28:24 -0600

Sorry to hear about Cindy and Chris' bumper. Hope everything works out well in both cases. Mary's right about the "little helpers." Gotta be doubly careful about those. Any questions, give me a call.

On the topic of the post, I think we're through racing for the year. Yesterday there was a lot of wind, but it was clear and sunny. See first photo. This morning started with a beautiful, dramatic sunrise and ended up (around noon) with an inch or 2 of water on the ground around the area where tech inspection is done.

SCTA will make a decision about things at 8 ayem tomorrow, but I think it's already a lost cause.