[elky] Re: John house? Chris any luck? PARTS

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 11:54:17 -0500

Those Toyota trucks are nice. A friend had the 2wd one a couple years ago.
He ended up trading it in for an avalanche cause the payments were lower
better gas mileage and the AC in the Toyota trucks leave some to be desired
in our 110* summers. But the toyota is a nicer vehicle to drive.

  Houses here in DFW have been pretty steady compared to the rest of the
country. In fact it's been very stable for 10 years or so compared to
everyone else. Only difference was the rise in forclosures a while back but
that has ended for the most part. I'd still like to know the story on the
house behind us. It's not that old (90s) but it's been vacant since about
2002 according to the neighbors. The city goes out and cuts the grass takes
pics and then bills someone.(they did it yesterday). The fences have
started falling down and I dunnow if the city will yank them out or what.
I'd like to get in touch with the owners cause I'd be more than happy to
tear down their back fence and rebuild it... I want to move our fence to
the property line anyway and their fence is about 2' their side and an
easier place to put it anyway. The PO put the rear and side fence 10-12'
from the property line...

         I was thinking about my shop yesterday and it'd easily cost 30K or
more to build it today. Sure is nice that the POs built it and took the
loss for it. Just need to add on to the west side of it and put a lift in
there...

                       Robert Adams